The International Motorsports Hall of Fame & Museum is located between Birmingham and Atlanta, just north of Talladega, Alabama. The Hall of Fame & Museum is located on Speedway Boulevard just off I-20 and lies adjacent to the Talladega Superspeedway, "the World's Fastest Superspeedway." Take exit 168 eastbound on I-20, or exit 173 westbound and follow the signs. Lodging and dining facilities are available at I-20 exits in Lincoln, Pell City, Oxford/Anniston and eight miles south on Highway 77 in Talladega.
3366 Speedway Blvd.
Lincoln, AL 35096
- Bill Moss, An Integral Part of Talladega Superspeedway and the IMHOF Since the Inception of Both Facilities, Passes Away at 81
- Baylee Smith, Miss Motorsports 2015-16, Crowned Miss Alabama USA 2017
- IMHOF Mourns Loss of Former Executive Director Jim Freeman
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- New Addition to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame Fans Can See Johnson’s 2006 Daytona 500-winning No. 48 Chevrolet