Visit the International Motorsports Hall of Fame
The International Motorsports Hall of Fame is the perfect pit stop during your travels. Treat your family to an exclusive tour of the biggest, baddest and most competitive race track in NASCAR - Talladega Superspeedway.
Conveniently located off Interstate 20 the IMHOF offers fans a look into the immense history of motorsports. Home to countless historic vehicles from various worlds of racing that include: stock cars, open wheel, NHRA, road racing, modified, motorcycle and much more.
Explore three exhibit halls, a pavilion area and the McCaig-Wellborn Motorsports Research Library - equipped with over 14,000 volumes of books, magazines and other research materials.
The IMHOF is open every day from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM except for Christmas Day, New Year’s, Thanksgiving and Easter. Experience the one and only place where motorsports legends live forever.
- Bill Moss, An Integral Part of Talladega Superspeedway and the IMHOF Since the Inception of Both Facilities, Passes Away at 81
- Baylee Smith, Miss Motorsports 2015-16, Crowned Miss Alabama USA 2017
- IMHOF Mourns Loss of Former Executive Director Jim Freeman
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- New Addition to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame Fans Can See Johnson’s 2006 Daytona 500-winning No. 48 Chevrolet