FOX Sports 1 Dome at the Hall of Fame
The 1996 the International Motorsports Hall of Fame’s Annual Induction Ceremony had a new date, a new site, and debuted in a brand new building. It marked the first time that the event had been held at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in Talladega, and also unveiled the new 37,000 square foot FOX Sports 1 Dome, the largest building at the Hall of Fame complex. The induction ceremony took place on Thursday evening, April 25th, 1996 and was held before a record attendance. The ceremonies have been held at the FOX Sports 1 Dome at the Hall of Fame ever since. This year’s ceremonies guarantee to be one of motorsports’ highlights of the year.
The FOX Sports 1 Dome Rental Policy (non race week rentals)
1. Dome rental fee must be received two (2) weeks prior to the event. If a museum tour is part of your event, it must also be pre-paid.
2. An invoice reflecting all other fees (tables, chairs, PA, etc.) will be sent the next working day. Invoice to be paid within 10 days.
3. Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of one million dollars naming the International Motorsports Hall of Fame as the “Additional Insured”, in original form, must be received by the Motorsports Hall of Fame five (5) days prior to the event.
4. No confetti or glitter. Violation of this rule will result in an additional clean-up fee being assessed.
5. In the event revenue from the rental of this FOX Sports 1 Dome occurs, mutual agreement must be met thirty (30) days prior to the event date(s) on terms, if applicable.
|Additional Rental Fees||Number Available||Fee|
|Additional Rental Dates||NA||Inquire|
|60′ round tables||200||Inquire|
|8′ long tables||6||Inquire|
*Fees subject to change